A CERTIFICATED DISTANCE LEARNING COURSE
Distance learning means that you can study from the comfort of your own home anywhere in the world with no deadlines or timescales. You will receive an in-depth training manual and help and advice via e-mail from a dedicated Tutor.
Most modules require approximately 7-8 hours of study. Total number of hours for study for this course is approximately 298 hours.
This course is fully accredited by the CMA (Complementary Medical Association) and is insurable. The course covers all the Anatomy and Physiology required to meet the Level 3 Standards for beauty, nails and holistic therapy treatments.
On Completion of this course:-
- You will receive an Anatomy & Physiology accredited Diploma
- Able to gain insurance. You will be introduced to recommended insurer details in the course. (It is your responsibility to gain suitable insurance, or to check with your current insurer that they cover your chosen therapy).
To book this course please fill in booking form
A Distance Learning Diploma Course of 13 Modules
Please complete booking form and an invoice will be sent out to you to purchase the course – click here for booking form
- Work at your own pace, take a break if life gets too hectic.
- Receive one module, plus revision questionnaire, at a time.
- Receive on-going tutor support and feedback for each module.
- Complete final multiple choice examination of 90 Questions with your assessor. (75% pass is required within 3 attempts at the same questions)
- The Skeletal System
- The Muscular System
- The Skin or Integumental System
- The Circulatory System
- The Lymphatic System
- Cells & Tissues
- The Endocrine System
- The Nervous System
- The Respiratory System
- The Digestive & Olfactory System
- The Renal System
- The Reproductive System
- Course Examination
Course Accreditation Bodies: This course is insurable and accredited by the Professional bodies: CMA (Complementary Medical Association) (298 cpd points)
Certifications/Qualifications Attained: Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training accredited/recognised diploma – Insurable allowing you to gain insurance and use therapy with the general public and charge. They are accepted for CPD by most professional therapy associations. Please check with your association and insurance prior to booking.
Pre-Requisite: None – suitable for beginners.
TO BOOK THE COURSE PLEASE:-
FILL IN AND COMPLETE BOOKING FORM HERE
Please read Terms and Conditions before booking or paying for this course