The application of Make-up is to help define facial features and make women look years younger and feel more confident. On this course you be taught how to establish skin tone and colour, how to apply corrective make up, Day Look Natural Make up, Glamourous Evening Make up and how to professionally cleanse the face and skin.
Basic Make Up Application Practitioner Diploma One-Day Course
ABT (Associated Beauty Therapists), ABP (Alliance of Beauty Practitioners), IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine)
Booking Fee: – included in course price
Model may be required: If more than one student is booked onto the course then students will be practising on each other – NOTE: if no other students book onto the course then the course will still run as 1-2-1 training on a model which you need to bring with you to practise on.
WHAT IS MAKE UP APPLICATION?
Professional makeup artists are able to create wonderful new makeup looks that range from natural to striking. As you do your own make up, you could be making some mistakes without even realizing it. But, there’s a proper order to apply make up in for the most long-lasting, flawless results.
What are the Benefits of a professional Make Up Application?
- Make up add colour – i.e. eye shadow, blusher and lipstick will add tone to paler skin when applied discreetly.
- Make up adds definition – i.e. thinning brows, sparser eyelashes and fading lip outlines can be defined and coloured with mascara, brow and lip pencils.
- Make up enhances better points – i.e. correctly applied eye make up will augment the eyes making them focal points, thinner lips can be boosted with lipstick and cheekbones can be accentuated with blushers.
- Make up disguises imperfections – i.e. concealers applied correctly can reduce darker pockets under the eyes, or the appearance of sagging jowls can be reduced. Poor skin texture can be covered with a good foundation. However once the better points are enhanced, the imperfections are immediately disguised.
- Make up boosts confidence – women look in the mirror ‘once they have their face on’ and feel instantly smarter.
COURSE CONTENT & LEARNING OUTCOMES:
This is a very in-depth course covering:
- Course objectives
- How to perform a facial cleanse
- Face shapes and contouring
- Corrective eye makeup
- Corrective lip colour
- Makeup for different skin and hair colouring
- Day Make Up Application
- Evening Make Up Application
- Products and equipment needed
- Client Advice/After Care/Patch Testing
- Hygiene, Health & Safety & Legislation
- Insurance, GDPR/ Data Protection & Marketing
- Relevant A&P
- Treatment Protocol
- Q & A’s
- Risk Assessment
- Home Study (10 guided learning hours)
- 1 day practical
- 6 case studies
TRAINING DATES: Training dates are booked by individual arrangement at each training venue – please complete the ONLINE COURSE DATE FORM advising which venue and what month you are looking to do the course (a list of training dates will then be sent to you and you pick the most convenient date for you)
This course is available at: Across the UK (in various locations in England, Scotland and Wales)
Please read Terms and Conditions before booking or paying for this course
Accredited/Approved and insurable by:
All Booking Fees/deposits paid are non-refundable but can be held and transferred to another date for up to 6 months if 14 days notice of cancellation is given.
Zen Tranquility Training cannot be held responsible for any changes in regulations or insurances that may take place that is out of our control and can affect insurances in the future. We give up to date knowledge to the best of our ability to all our leaners at the time of booking and participating on the course. We advise all learners to do their own research especially checking with their own insurance company that they will accept this course before booking onto any courses.