A facial is great for general skin health as well as for specific skin conditions and anti aging (depending on products used) - it is skin care treatments for the face. On this course you will learn steam, exfoliation, extraction, creams, lotions, facial masks, peels, and massage.
Beauty Facial Practitioner Diploma One-Day Course
ABT (Associated Beauty Therapists), ABP (Alliance of Beauty Practitioners), IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine)
Booking Fee: - included in course price
||Pre-Requisites:||None - open to beginners|
Model may be required: If more than one student is booked onto the course then students will be practising on each other - NOTE: if no other students book onto the course then the course will still run as 1-2-1 training on a model which you need to bring with you to practise on.
*Kit: Please note a Kit is NOT included in course price - Beauty Products and Facial Steamer will be required after the course for this treatment
WHAT IS A BEAUTY FACIAL
A facial is a beauty treatment for the face. There are many spa brands and styles of facial available, and each spa and each brand describes them in a slightly different way. Facials use a variety of products, massage techniques and equipment to give cleaner, healthier, more radiant-looking skin. Pretty much all facials will cleanse, exfoliate, tone and moisturise the skin. A good facial will leave the skin looking and feeling better, but should also leave the client feeling relaxed and refreshed, and the experience should make them feel totally pampered.
What are the Benefits of a Beauty Facial?
- to clean and smooth: sloughing away dead skin cells with an exfoliator, and deep-cleaning pores with a cleanser, helps prevent acne and dull skin, and leaves skin feeling smoother and softer
- to balance and moisturise: hydrating skin with the right facial oil, serum and/or moisturiser for your skin type will nourish your skin and balance over-dry and over-oily patches
- to target specific skin concerns: healing and brightening products and toning techniques can be used to make your skin look clearer, firmer, fresher and lovelier!
COURSE CONTENT & LEARNING OUTCOMES:
This is a very in-depth course that will give you the knowledge to start on the road of becoming a facialist. covering:
- Course objectives
- What is a facial and its benefits
- Factors affecting the skin
- Skin types/Fitzpatrick Scale
- Overview of products
- Products and equipment needed
- Skin analysis
- how to carry it out
- possible causes of problems identified
- skin congestion
- Client Advice/After Care/Patch Testing
- Hygiene, Health & Safety & Legislation
- Insurance, GDPR/ Data Protection & Marketing
- Relevant A&P
- Treatment Protocol including: Cleansing, Skin analysis, Exfoliation, Steaming, Extractions, Toner, Mask, Facial massage, Moisturieser, SPF
- Q & A's
- Risk Assessment
- Home Study (10 guided learning hours)
- 1 day practical
- 6 case studies
TRAINING DATES: Training dates are booked by individual arrangement at each training venue - please complete the ONLINE COURSE DATE FORM advising which venue and what month you are looking to do the course (a list of training dates will then be sent to you and you pick the most convenient date for you)
This course is available at: Across the UK (in various locations in England, Scotland and Wales)
Please read Terms and Conditions before booking or paying for this course
Accredited/Approved and insurable by:
All Booking Fees/deposits paid are non refundable but can be held and transferrred to another date for up to 6 months if 14 days notice of cancellation is given.
Zen Tranquility Training cannot be held responsible for any changes in regulations or insurances that may take place that is out of our control and can effect insurances in the future. We give up to date knowledge to the best of our ability to all our leaners at the time of booking and participating on the course. We advise all learners to do their own research especially checking with their own insurance company that they will accept this course before booking onto any courses.