Body brushing involves using a dry brush to gently rub over the body to remove dead skin cells and stimulate circulation. While body brushing is a method of exfoliation because it involves removing old skin cells, exfoliation most commonly refers to wet exfoliation, meaning water is involved in the process. On this course you will be shown how to perform Dry Body Brushing and also how to apply perform exfoliaton and how to remove the exfoliation product from the body.
Body Brushing & Exfoliation Practitioner Diploma Half-Day Course
||£150.00||Accredited/Approved by:||ABT (Associated Beauty Therapists), ABP (Alliance of Beauty Practitioners), IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine)|
Booking Fee: – included in course price
Model may be required: If more than one student is booked onto the course then students will be practising on each other – NOTE: if no other students book onto the course then the course will still run as 1-2-1 training on a model which you need to bring with you to practise on.
WHAT IS A BODY BRUSHING & EXFOLIATION TREATMENT?
What is BODY BRUSHING?
Body Brushing is using gentle massaging action of a dry natural sisal brush, stimulating the circulation and lymphatic system, helping to eliminate toxins from the client’s body. The elimination process of the body becomes more effective, improves blood circulation and enhances the immune system, improves the appearance of cellulite and reduces water retention leaving the skin firmer and smoother.
What is BODY EXFOLIATING?
These products are used to remove dead cells from the surface of the skin and stimulate blood and lymph circulation in the area that has been treated. Products applied to the skin after exfoliations are more easily absorbed in the dermal layers.
- Dry skin brushing helps exfoliate and brush away dead skin cells. This alone is worth the few minutes it takes. I notice immediately that my skin feels smoother and brighter
- Because dry skin brushing increases blood flow and improves circulation, one of the benefits of brushing is tighter, firmer skin. No toxic creams necessary
- Increased circulation can also improve the appearance of cellulite
- Increase circulation also encourages your body to discharge of metabolic waste. It’s a power boost to your lymphatic system which can enhance your immune system. Everything is connected. The benefit of dry skin brushing is a more efficient working body
- Dry skin brushing can improve muscle tone, help distribute fat deposits more evenly, help with pregnancy swelling, and help prevent varicose veins
- Skin brushing stimulates the hormone and oil glands. Keep in mind that as the largest organ of the body the skin has a lot of work to do. Dry skin brushing can help toxins more easily escape keeping you in tip top shape
- Dry skin brushing also stimulates the nerve endings in the skin. I find that brushing each morning is really rejuvenating
- Dry skin brushing can help your skin “breathe” easier by eliminating clogged pores
COURSE CONTENT & LEARNING OUTCOMES:
This is a very in-depth course covering:
- Course Objective
- What is Body Brushing
- What is Body Exfoliation
- Equipment/Products needed
- Client Advice/After Care/Patch Testing
- Client Consultation procedure
- Consultation Form
- GP Referral Letter
- Contraindications and Client’s expectations
- How to prepare for the treatment
- Health & Safety
- Hygiene, Health & Safety & Legislation
- Insurance, GDPR/ Data Protection & Marketing
- Relevant A&P
- Treatment Protocol
- How to perform Body Brushing
- How to perform Body Exfoliation
- Q & A’s
- Home Study (10 guided learning hours)
- Half day practical
- 6 case studies
TRAINING DATES: Training dates are booked by individual arrangement at each training venue – please complete the ONLINE COURSE DATE FORM advising which venue and what month you are looking to do the course (a list of training dates will then be sent to you and you pick the most convenient date for you)
This course is available at: Across the UK (in various locations in England, Scotland and Wales)
Please read Terms and Conditions before booking or paying for this course
Accredited/Approved and insurable by:
All Booking Fees/deposits paid are non refundable but can be held and transferrred to another date for up to 6 months if 14 days notice of cancellation is given.
Zen Tranquility Training cannot be held responsible for any changes in regulations or insurances that may take place that is out of our control and can effect insurances in the future. We give up to date knowledge to the best of our ability to all our leaners at the time of booking and participating on the course. We advise all learners to do their own research especially checking with their own insurance company that they will accept this course before booking onto any courses.