IMPORTANT: Please read these terms and conditions, as your contract starts from the date that you book your course online and is legally binding.
1. In order to make a course booking, please carry out the booking process by completing the required information fields on the online booking form, an invoice will then be issued to you for you to pay the booking fee, using either your PayPal account or a Debit or Credit card. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for BACS Transfer instructions.
2. Once you have made a course booking either online, you then have a 14 day cooling off period during which time you have the right to cancel your course booking Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). If you decide to cancel your booking during this period, you must advise us in writing either by post or email no later than 14 days after the booking was made. You will then be entitled to a full refund of the fees paid less any amounts for services or goods already provided. However, once the Course has been provided you cannot change your mind, even if this 14-day period is still running. If you cancel after the pre-study theory manual is sent then the cooling off period does not apply as the service has started within the fourteen days of placing your order and therefore the payment is not refundable.
3. If you make a booking where the course starts less than 14 days after the booking is made, then under these terms and conditions you fully agree that you waive your rights to any refunds should you then cancel or withdraw from the course. You also fully agree to pay Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training, the cancellation charges as itemised in these terms and conditions (reference item 7 below), at the time of your cancellation / withdrawal.
4. Once a booking has been made, processed and confirmed by Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training, all booking fees are non-refundable unless written cancellation of the booking is received within the cooling off period as stated in item 2 above but not in the event where the course commences within 14 days of the date that the booking was made as per item 3 above.
5. Upon confirmation of a course booking by Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training International, all course places and booking fees are non-transferable.
6. Where circumstance arise, which can be proven as valid and genuine, Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training (with reference to item 5 above) may grant, at its sole discretion, a concession of allowing a one-time facility for an individual to transfer to an alternative course on the condition that no adverse effects are imposed upon the course provision or business operations. Any additional costs arising from transference of a course place will be borne entirely by the individual requiring their course place to be transferred.
7. Once a booking has been made and then confirmed by Zen Training Holistic Beauty Training, should the booker subsequently cancel the booking at a time where the 14 day cooling off period is not applicable, the following cancellation charges will apply and are payable at the time the booking is cancelled:
- 30 Days prior to the course start date – the course Booking Fee
- 15 to 29 Days prior to the course start date – 50% of the full course fee
- 14 Days or less prior to the course start date – 100% of the full course fee
8. Current course tuition, booking and assessment fees are clearly provided on our website on the relevant pages, but can be subject to change at any time.
9. Payments can be made by credit / debit card, BACS or PayPal.
10. Once your course booking has been processed and confirmed, you will receive an initial confirmation email for your booking, which will include details relating to the course attendance along with an electronic pre-study theory manual. 14 days prior to the course start date, you will receive a final confirmation email with an invoice for the balance of your fees direct from your tutor.
11. It is also advisable that you have reasonable computer skills to enable you to email and open attachments. You need to have PDF reader & Office word or compatible version of software to do the pre-course study. (Please note we do not provide hard copies of the manuals; all reading material is emailed out to students to print off – however if you do not have access to a printer we can print off the course material and post out to you but at a charge of £14.50 to cover printing costs and postage)
12. Once invoiced, the balance of fees must be paid no later than 14 days prior to the course start dates.
13. If you make a booking where a course commences less than 14 days after the booking was made, you will be sent an invoice for the balance of the course fees, which must be paid at that time.
14. Failure to pay the balance of the course fees by the required date (as indicated in items 12 and 13 above) will result in the course place being re-opened, the loss of your course place and forfeiture of the booking fee you have paid.
15. Students attending courses, which are of 2 months or more in duration, may be offered, solely at the discretion of Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training the facility to pay course fees by instalments. All course fees that are payable by instalments, must adhere to the instalment schedule and must be paid in full prior to the scheduled end date of any course which has been commenced.
16. Students must be 16 years or older at the time they commence a course with Zen Tranquiity Holistic Beauty Training.
17. In the event of a student withdrawing from a course once they have started their tuition, any outstanding fees must be paid in full at the time of the students’ withdrawal.
18. All cancellations or withdrawals must be provided by written letter or electronic mail (email).
19. For professional standards, a certificate is awarded to show competence but it is expected that each therapist practices at least 10 times until they are condfident performing the routine before taking payment and advertising for clients.
20. In the event of a student failing to attend or complete a confirmed appointment, course or assessment, for any reason, however so determining, no refunds will be made by Zen Tranquility Holistic Beuaty Training and no entitlement to a later date appointment, course or assessment will be applicable to the student. Students attending courses, have a maximum of 12 months to complete and finish their assessments, case studies and any other required work once their training schedule has ended. Students have a maximum of 12 months to complete our Anatomy & Physiology course.
21. Any payments (where applicable) due to Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training which become in arrears by 7 days or more will result in termination of tuition.
22. Course fees include tuition, training materials, resources, manuals and handouts as deemed appropriate by Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training for each course. Tea / coffee will also be provided during attendance at the centre. Any other items, facilities or resources supplied by Zen Tranquility Training, at the request of the student, which Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training does not deem to be included in its advertised course fee, will be charged at an additional cost that shall be met by the student at the time of the request.
23. Course fees do not include additional items where required, such as student workwear or practical items such as kits for home practice. These items are an additional expense and are met by the student. The training centre is able to provide information for purchase of these items at reduced rates from wholesalers.
24. In certain circumstances it may be necessary for Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training to reschedule or cancel a course due to insufficient numbers upon which a booking has been made. If the rescheduled dates of the course are not convenient to you, Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training’s liability will be limited to a refund only, of the fees paid.
25. Zen Tranquility Holisitc Beauty Training reserves the right to alter the course venue and timetable where unavoidable or necessary at any time.
26. Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training reserves the right to alter the course contents and structure where unavoidable or necessary at any time.
27. Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training reserves the right to determine the numbers of attendees on a course at any time.
28. Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training International reserves the right to decline applications for valid reasons.
29. It is acknowledged that all intellectual property rights, including copyright, patents, design rights and know-how in or relating to the course or course materials provided or made available in connection with the course, remain the sole property of Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training. No copies of course materials or any usage of or reference to Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training’s name may be made unless it has been agreed in writing by Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training
30. All students are required to observe and abide by all policies regarding health and safety, security, student conduct and any other regulations as set out by Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training.
31. Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training reserves the right to request a student to leave a training course when their behaviour is deemed unacceptable, inappropriate or detrimental in any way to the staff, other students or individuals affected by their behaviour.
32. Course attendees should have a good understanding of the English language and reasonable level of mathematical comprehension in order to fully participate and successfully complete a course.
33. Once a booking has been accepted and confirmed by Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training, the applicant is then solely responsible for any forfeiture if they are unable to successfully complete a course due to non-disclosure of information at the time of booking or subsequently due to a change in their circumstances, which affects their attendance on a course. The applicant / course attendee will be solely responsible for any costs incurred by Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training in order, where possible, to address a situation arising due to the applicant / course attendee withholding information that affects their attendance on a course.
34. It is the course applicant’s responsibility, having referred to relevant sources of course information, to ensure that the course in all of its aspects is suitable for their requirements. Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Trainig is happy to provide advice but accepts no liability in the event that the content of the course, any changes to course timetables, structure or cancellation where necessary does not meet individual requirements. Once an application has been received and processed by Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training and a course place allocated, the applicant will be subject to and in agreement with all conditions as set out herein by Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training.
35. Insurance Cover – It is your responsibility to check with your current insurance company that you can get insurance cover after passing the course and that they will accept our course for insurance. Please check with your insurance company before booking. If you do not have insurance, we will provide details of insurer’s who will cover you in your manual. (This is not needed to do the course) But student insurance is recommended to be taken out for your practical training day and for your practice on models after your course. This can be provided by:
or you can use your own student insurance company providing that they accept and insure the course?
36. Sickness/Health & Safety – Any Medical condition must be declared before booking onto a course, that could affect your training also we advise the following:
Do not drink alcohol 48 hours before course as you will be dehydrated.
If you arrive at the training day and you or your model are unwell, sick, or not fit to complete the training. You may be asked to leave. Due to health & safety.
37. Attending the Course – You will be expected to turn up on time for the course, the tutor is generally available for up to 20 minutes prior to the course start time.
Any medical conditions should be discussed prior to the course, and noted on your booking form. You should be prepared to give and receive treatments throughout the course to complete and be deemed competent.
- Please wear comfortable clothing ie jogging bottoms and a tee-shirt are acceptable. (No Jeans please)
- Flat shoes or socks for footwear.
- Short nails, you cannot perform massage with long nails, so please do not turn up with long nails.
- Bring photocopies of your main therapy qualification, ie body massage, beauty therapy, alternatively, these can be emailed to us alongside the booking form.
- Any items left will need to be picked up. If they are posted out Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training Studio holds no responsibility to them arriving and a fee will be charged for postage. Items will be kept safe for collection.
38. Models Required – A model will always be required on 1-2-1 lessons. (2 or more students will work on each other as models) You will not receive a treatment on a 1-2-1 lessons (For any Eyelash or Eyebrow courses you will always need a model that must be patch tested before the course, on Waxing courses the model needs enough hair growth)
39. General Information: Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all the information displayed on this website, Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Trainign cannot accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to vary, amend or cancel any of the arrangements featured on the website should they find such alterations necessary.
40. Complaints process if you have booked your course direct through us (Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training) – In the unlikely event that you were not happy with the training you received – any complaints or grievance please contact Dawn Zen at – email@example.com – all complaints must be made in writing and made within 24 hours after completing the course and before the certificate has been issued and sent out. Please note that once this timescale has passed or your certificate has been issued and sent out to you, then we are unable to process any complaint that you might have.
41. Complaints process if you have booked your course direct through a third party – If you have booked the course through a third party (i.e. not directly through this website or Dawn at Zen Tranquility Training) then you need to make a written complaint to the person you booked the course through as your booking contract will be with that third party (i.e. another training company that delivers the courses for us), as in this instance we only supply the training company with the course manual and questionnaire to send to the student and training plan but the delivery of the training is purely their responsibility as you have booked the course through them direct and we are not liable for any bookings made through a third party.
42. Complaints process if you have booked your course through (Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training) but training is supplied and provided by another course provider – If you have booked the course that is supplied and provided by another course provider but was advertised and booked through this website then you need to make a written complaint to the company that supplied and run that course as we only act as a booking agent for these courses and therefore take no responsibiltiy for these courses.
Terms & Conditions of Use of Website
Disclaimer The Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty website is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. This website makes available information on courses in complementary health & beauty therapy. By accessing and utilizing this Site, you accept to be bound by the following terms and conditions, so please carefully read this section before proceeding.
Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time and make changes to the services described in the Site at any time and without notice or liability. Please check periodically for changes. Your continued use and/or access to this Site following changes to this policy and/or conditions will mean that you accept those changes.
Copyright All logos and marques shown on this site are all registered trademarks. Brands and logos shown on the site may not be used in any form without written consent of their owner. Any violations will be prosecuted. All of the information presented on this site may be downloaded, copied and printed, if the information is used for non-commercial purposes only and that no modifications are made. Any copy or partial copy must include the individual copyright notices of each and every company. Unauthorized use of any of information is strictly prohibited.
Liability Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training does not accept liability for content of third party sites that may be accessible from the site via hyperlinks. The user is exclusively liable for their use.
Any information supplied to Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training is held in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act of 1998 (soon to be replaced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Act on 25th May 2018) and may be used by Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training to keep you informed of services and products which we believe are of interest to you.
We do not disclose personal information to any other organisation except to the extent necessary to fulfill your complementary health educational requirements with your individual tutors.
By booking with us, you have agreed to these Terms and Conditions.