Brow Lamination for Beginners Practitioner (inc Tinting, Brow Mapping, Waxing & Shaping) Diploma One-Day Course - NEW
Cost: - £220.00 (including Booking Fee of £50.00)
Kit: - There are two kit options:
Option 1 Full Kit: £148.30 (including postage and packing) Full Kit includes everything to you need to do treatment (Mayamy Kit) containing:
Lift adhesive, No1 volume lift label, No2 volume fixer, No3 nourish, Brow oil,
Option 2 Basic Kit: £108.30 (including postage and packing) Basic kit includes (Mayamy Kit) containing:
- You will need a kit to do the training. We recommend the above Mayamy kits which give 50 treatments each
- If you are purchasing your own kit, we will need to know the brand before we can accept your booking
Awarding Body: This course is insurable and accredited/approved by the Professional bodies: ABP (Alliance of Beauty Practitioners) IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine) & Towergate Health and Beauty and insured by BGI Insurance UK & European, Insync Insurance, Sun Alliance Insurance, Towergate Insurance & Westminster Insurance.
Pre-Requisite: Qualification None
Training Dates/Venues: This course is available at: Across the UK (in various locations in England and Wales)
WHAT IS A BROW LAMINATION TREATMENT
Brow lamination is basically a perm for your brows, as it gives them a set, uniform shape for an extended period of time. Instead of curls, a setting lotion helps brow hair stay brushed up and lifted upwards and in shape creating the illusion of full fluffy brows for about six weeks.
This technique includes Lamination, Tinting, Brow Mapping, Waxing and Shaping (who are taught all of these procedures on this course). The procedure alsochelps recover and strengthen hairs, nourishing them with natural components.
Your clients will be amazed with their brows that display a feather type effect with extreme volume and thickness which is not achievable with any other brow application method.
Brow lamination offers many benefits. It will:
· Add length and volume to your brows
· Open up the eye area by ‘lifting’ the brow.
· Eliminate those stray hairs on brows that are growing down, straight or don’t have any shape at all.
· Make your brows look healthier and more youthful.
· Produce natural looking brows with the perfect shape.
· Make your brows super easy to style, all you need to do is brush them into the required shape with a mascara wand.
· Encourage brow growth by creating a protective coating around the hair using a new protein composition of keratin and silicone.
· Offer a pain free, non-permanent solution to creating the perfect brows.
Course Content & Learning Outcomes
- What is Brow Lamination
- History of the treatment
- Benefits of the Treatment
- Eyebrow Shaping
- Face Shapes
- Measuring the Brows
- Brow Lamination
- Different Skin Types
- Fitzpatrick Scale
- Equipment/Products needed
- How to manage your working environment
- Health and Safety
- Data Protection/GDPR/Client Confidentiality
- Professional Ethics
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Client Consultation
- Eye Diseases, Disorders and Contra-indications
- Preparing for treatment
- How to do a Patch Test
- Brow Lamination Treatment Procedure
- Maintenance of Brows
- Aftercare Advice
- Case studies
NB: A patch test MUST be carried out 48 hours prior to this course. This can be done by purchasing one of the above kits or your own kit. This must be carried out on all of the models that you are bringing with you for the lamination products and the tinting products
Duration: 1 Day Practical in the Classroom (if training with other students)
Home study: 2 day guided learning hours required to be completed before the training day (emailed to you). This allows for an intensive one day practical study of the routine
Case Studies: You will be required to submit 3 case studies before you receive your certificate (although please note if the tutor feels that you have not reached a competent standard after completing your practical training and case studies then you will be set a reassessment. There is an additional charge for this being £40.00).
TRAINING DATES: Training dates are booked by individual arrangement at each training venue - please complete the online Course Date Form advising which venue and what month you are looking to do the course (a list of training dates will then be sent to you and you pick the most convenient date for you)
Please read Terms and Conditions before booking or paying for this course