We offer a range of accredited/approved courses
Our aim is to be able to offer the most diverse traditional training courses including a Holistic approach to all treatments:
- All our courses are run to highest standards and are insurable.
- You will enjoy lots of hands-on experience as all your theory is emailed to you to study at home, allowing intense practical training on training date
- Training is in an intimate and friendly atmosphere where class sizes are limited to a maximum of two, allowing for individual tutor attention, enabling you to learn and earn in a short space of time, once your case studies are completed
- Why do you have to complete case studies? We want our students to feel confident and experienced in performing the treatments so that paying clients feel that they are receiving a professional treatment from the word go!
- We run our courses, even if only one student is booked on and do not charge extra for 1-2-1 training (We do prefer our students to supply their own models for 1-2-1 training but if you are not able to bring a model with you, please notify us ASAP and the tutor will do their best to source a model for you).
More courses are in the process of being added so if you are interested in a specific course that is not displayed on the course menu pages, please ask if we are able to offer it - Please Contact us here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ABP (Alliance of Beauty Practitioners)
- IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine)
On each individual course page it will state who the course is accredited with.
- What is the treatment and its aims
- Equipment needed
- Contraindications & contra-actions
- Consultation process
- All Health & Safety & Legislation (including risk assessments)
- After care advice
- Techniques involved in the treatment protocol
- Case studies
PLEASE CLICK ON VISUALS FOR COURSES