Semi Permanent Eyelash Extensions Practitioner Diploma One-Day Course
Cost: - £230.00 (including Bookng Fee of £50.00)
Kit: - £140.00 including package and postage
Awarding Body: This course is insurable and accredited/approved by the Professional bodies: ABP (Alliance of Beauty Practitioners) & IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine) and insured by ABT Insurance, BGI Insurance UK & European, Insync Insurance, Sun Alliance Insurance, Towergate Insurance & Westminster Insurance.
Pre-Requisite: None - suitable for beginners
Training Dates/Venues: This course is available at: Across the UK (in various locations in England, Scotland and Wales)
WHAT IS A SEMI PERMANENT EYELASH EXTENSION TREATMENT?
Eyelash extensions add length, thickness and fullness to natural eyelashes. Synthetic single fibre polyester thread-like materials are applied to individual eyelashes to create a fuller, thicker and longer look to natural eyelashes, which enhances the eyes to give a softer, sexy or dramatic look, depending on application, 'prettying' the eyes to their full potential.
There are many ways Eyelash Extensions can benefit a client:-
- They boost their appearance and draw attention to their eyes
- Improve the health of their eyes by eliminating the use of mascara, one of the main culprits for eye irritation and infection.
- Wake-up with beautiful eyes every morning, without having to apply mascara
- Anti-aging for mature ladies, giving the illusion of lifting, opening up and defining the eye area.
- Clients feel relaxed and very comfortable throughout their eyelash beauty treatment.
Course Content & Learning Outcomes
- Introduction & Benefits of Eyelash Extensions
- How to manage your working environment
- Health and Safety
- Data Protection/GDPR/Client Confidentiality
- Professional Ethics
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Client Consultation
- Eye Diseases, Disorders and Contra-indications
- Preparing for treatment
- How to do a Patch Test
- Products needed for Treatment
- Achieving the desired look using short, medium and long lashes
- Trouble Shooting advice
- Lash Application
- Removal of Lashes
- Maintenance of Lashes
- Aftercare Advice
- Case studies
NB: A patch test MUST be carried out 48 hours prior to this course. This can be done either at the training venue if you live nearby or by purchasing your own kit. If you are the only student on the course you must carry out the patch test on your model.
Duration: 1 Day Practical in the Classroom (if training with other students)
Home study: 2 day guided learning hours required to be completed before the training day (emailed to you). This allows for an intensive one day practical study of the routine
Case Studies: You will be required to submit 4 case studies (2 sets of Natural looking lashes & 2 sets of Full Glamour lashes) before you receive your certificate (although please note if the tutor feels that you have not reached a competent standard after completing your practical training and case studies then you will be set a reassessment. There is an additional charge for this being £40.00).
TRAINING DATES: Training dates are booked by individual arrangement at each training venue - please complete the online Course Date Form advising which venue and what month you are looking to do the course (a list of training dates will then be sent to you and you pick the most convenient date for you)
Please read Terms and Conditions before booking or paying for this course