Female Intimate Waxing (Brazilian/Hollywood) Practitioner Diploma Half-Day Course
Cost: - £220.00 (including Booking Fee of £50.00)
Awarding Body: This course is insurable and accredited/approved by the Professional bodies: ABP (Alliance of Beauty Practitioners) & IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine) and insured by BGI Insurance UK & European, Insync Insurance, Sun Alliance Insurance, Towergate Insurance & Westminster Insurance.
Pre-Requisite: Must hold a Waxing qualification - open to existing therapists only
Training Dates/Venues: This course is available at: Across the UK (in various locations in England, Scotland and Wales)
WHAT IS A FEMALE INTIMATE WAXING TREATMENT?
Hard Wax is the most popular method used for removal of Intimate Female hair with its ability to remove hairs quickly and efficiently. It is applied slightly thicker on the skin than warm wax, so becomes entangled in the hair for more effective removal. It then is left to harden and is peeled off. The wax is applied at a little higher temperature than warm wax to allow the pores to pen more and or hair to be removed more easily and less painfully, so it excellent for the Brazilian (landing strip left) and Hollywood (all hair removed) methods of hair removal.
- Hot wax grips hair better than warm wax
- It is suitable for most hair types fine and coarse. It can remove strong deep rooted hairs successfully
- It does not leave sticky residue like warm was
- It is better at removing shorter hairs
- Can be more suited to those with sensitive skin
- There is less reddening on the skin following hot waxing
- Hair re-growth is finer
Course Content & Learning Outcomes
- How to manage your working environment
- Code of practice and insurance for therapists
- Consultation procedure including contra-indications
- Contra-actions to the treatment and aftercare advice
- Health & safety
- Data Protection/GDPR/Client Confidentiality
- How to prepare for threading treatments
- How to carry out safely and effectively: Brazilian and Hollywood hair removal treatments
- Anatomy and physiology for Female Intimate Waxing treatment
- Female Intimate Waxing treatment routine
Duration: One Day Practical in the Classroom (if training with other students)
Home study: 2 day guided learning hours required to be completed before the training day (emailed to you). This allows for an intensive one day practical study of the routine
Case Studies: You will be required to submit 3 case studies before you receive your certificate (although please note if the tutor feels that you have not reached a competent standard after completing your practical training and case studies then you will be set a reassessment. There is an additional charge for this being £40.00).
TRAINING DATES: Training dates are booked by individual arrangement at each training venue - please complete the online Course Date Form advising which venue and what month you are looking to do the course (a list of training dates will then be sent to you and you pick the most convenient date for you)
Please read Terms and Conditions before booking or paying for this course