Henna Brows Practitioner Diploma Half-Day Course
Cost: - £150.00 (including Booking Fee of £50.00) - you are taught how to Shape the brows using Brow Mapping, and how to apply the Henna.
Kit: - £196.00 (including postage and packing) Full Kit includes everything to you need to do treatment containing:
Matcha & Mint Cleanser, Eucalyptus Colour Developer and Henna Tint Remover, in addition to the six Supercilium eyebrow hennas which you can mix to make different shades.
You will need a kit to do the training. We recommend the above Supercilium kit
- If you are purchasing your own kit, we will need to know the brand before we can accept your booking
Pre-Requisite: Qualified in Tinting and Shaping the Brows
Awarding Body: This course is insurable and accredited/approved by the Professional bodies: ABP (Alliance of Beauty Practitioners), IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine) & Towergate Health and Beauty and insured by BGI Insurance UK & European, Insync Insurance, Sun Alliance Insurance, Towergate Insurance & Westminster Insurance.
Training Dates/Venues: This course is available at: Across the UK (in various locations in England, Scotland and Wales)
MODEL MAY BE REQUIRED:: If more than one student is booked onto the course then students will be practising on each other - NOTE: if no other students book onto the course then the course will run as 1-2-1 training on a model which you will need to bring with you to practise on. ALL MODELS NEED A PATCH TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE
WHAT IS HENNA BROWS?
Henna brows are a form of eyebrow tinting that is used to stain the skin beneath the brow hairs. The purpose of this is to cast a shadow or create an illusion of depth and fullness in the area, visually filling in any sparseness. Henna is a natural dye made from a plant known as hina or the henna tree. Henna has been around since ancient Egyptian times when it was used for many purposes such as dyeing hair, clothes, fabrics and as make up.
The process for henna brows is very similar to henna colouring methods you may see in traditional Indian culture, however the shades have been formulated to cater for eyebrow tones.
- Reduce the amount of time necessary to get ready in the morning
- Helps to give Eyebrows a fuller look
- Does not smudge or smear off, even with exercise for those with an active lifestyle
- Lasts up to 3-6 weeks
- Its very safe Henna Brows contains no lead, ammonia or use of hydrogen peroxide
- The product is natual and vegan friendly
- 4 colour variations (which can be mixed to create different tones) allowing you to create tailor made bespoke colours for each and every client.
Course Content & Learning Outcomes
- Dermatology Basics
- The Science
- Fitzpatrick Scale
- Colour Theory & Mixology
- How to measure and shape the brows including Brow Mapping
- How to Thread and Tweezer the brows
- Legislations and requirements
- Health and Safety
- Data Protection/GDPR/Client Confidentiality
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Consultation & Documentation
- Contraindications, Precautions, Side Effects
- Equipment & Products
- Trolley Set-Up
- Client Homecare/Aftercare Advice
- The Brow Treatment
Duration: One Day Practical in the Classroom -
Home study: 2 day guided learning hours required to be completed before the training day (emailed to you). This allows for an intensive three days practical study of the routine
Case Studies: You will be required to submit 6 case studies before you receive your certificate (although please note if the tutor feels that you have not reached a competent standard after completing your practical training and case studies then you will be set a reassessment. There is an additional charge for this being £40.00).
PLEASE CHECK THAT YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY WILL COVER YOU FOR THIS TREATMENT BEFORE YOU BOOK THE COURSE
Please read Terms and Conditions before booking or paying for this course