High Frequency facial is very good for people who are prone to pimples and blemishes. It improves lymphatic drainage and eliminates toxins and acne. The High frequency treatment is ideal for mild acne scars. It improves the blood circulation, encourages cell renewal and increased the production of collagen and elastin. On this course you will learn both the Direct Method and the Indirect Method.
Galvanic Practitioner Diploma One-Day Course
ABP (Alliance of Beauty Practitioners), IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine)
Booking Fee: - included in course price
||Pre-Requisites:||Facial Beauty Therapy|
Kit* : - The Machine IS NOT INCLUDED in course price - Advice can be given on what options of machine to purchase (this is not required for the training date but will be needed to complete your case studies after your practical training day) PLEASE NOTE: This course is a generic course, so we do not recommend a certain brand of machine - you will be trained on different machines and on completion of this course you must ensure that you purchase a EU compliant machine with the mark CE and that you adhere to and follow the manufacturer's instructions.
Model may be required: If more than one student is booked onto the course then students will be practising on each other - NOTE: if no other students book onto the course then the course will still run as 1-2-1 training on a model which you need to bring with you to practise on.
WHAT IS A HIGH FREQUENCY TREATMENT?
The High Frequency Facial is a skin care treatment used by professionals to help treat and prevent stubborn acne, shrink enlarged pores, reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, decongest puffy eyes, fade dark eye circles, rejuvenate the condition of the scalp and nourish hair follicles for healthier hair growth.
Electrical facials in general can postpone the early signs of ageing, improve the appearance of the skin and erase minor sun damage, scarring and pigmentation. This treatment can be applied in two different methods ‘directly’ or ‘indirectly’ to the skin, the machine uses a high frequency current that alternates (from Positive + to Negative - ) numerous cycles per second.
What are the Benefits of a High Frequency Facial?
- Stimulates sebaceous gland activity when applied for a short period of time.
- Germicidal effect is produced which destroys bacteria, therefore effective at treating pustular conditions. This sparking effect produces ultraviolet emissions, which also destroy bacteria. This effect is produced when the electrode is moved away from the skin slightly causing the current to jump across the air gap to the skin (fulguration).
- Speeds up cell metabolism, which improves the appearance of the skin.
- Blood vessels vasodilate resulting in improved colour to the skin.
- Constricting effect on the pores.
- Due to the oxygen being converted to ozone the treatment has a drying effect on the skin.
- Increased blood circulation results in vasodilation of the blood vessels causing an increase in heat to the area.
- Circulation is increased which brings fresh oxygen and nutrients to the area.
- Improves the efficiency of waste product removal.
- Increases lymphatic circulation, assisting with the removal of waste products.
- Stimulates superficial sensory nerve endings.
COURSE CONTENT & LEARNING OUTCOMES:
This is a very in-depth course covering:
- Course objectives
- What is High Frequency
- Direct Method
- Indirect Method
- Benefits of the Treatment
- Equipment Needed
- Products and equipment needed
- Skin analysis
- Client Advice/After Care/Patch Testing
- Hygiene, Health & Safety & Legislation
- Insurance, GDPR/ Data Protection & Marketing
- Relevant A&P
- Treatment Protocol
- Q & A's
- Risk Assessment
- Home Study (10 guided learning hours)
- One day practical
- 6 case studies
TRAINING DATES: Training dates are booked by individual arrangement at each training venue - please complete the ONLINE COURSE DATE FORM advising which venue and what month you are looking to do the course (a list of training dates will then be sent to you and you pick the most convenient date for you)
This course is available at:
- in-house/mobile training (depending on location)
Please read Terms and Conditions before booking or paying for this course
Accredited/Approved and insurable by:
All Booking Fees/deposits paid are non-refundable but can be held and transferred to another date for up to 6 months if 14 days notice of cancellation is given.
Zen Tranquility Training cannot be held responsible for any changes in regulations or insurances that may take place that is out of our control and can affect insurances in the future. We give up to date knowledge to the best of our ability to all our leaners at the time of booking and participating on the course. We advise all learners to do their own research especially checking with their own insurance company that they will accept this course before booking onto any courses.