Hot/Cold Stone & Salt Stone Facial Practitioner Diploma One-Day Course
Cost: - £220.00 (including Booking Fee of £50.00)
Awarding Body: This course is insurable and accredited/approved by the Professional bodies: ABP (Alliance of Beauty Practitioners) & IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine) and insured by BGI Insurance UK & European, Insync Insurance, Sun Alliance Insurance, Towergate Insurance & Westminster Insurance.
Pre-Requisite: None - suitable for beginners, although we do recommend studying Anatomy & Physiology alongside this course
Kit: Please note a Kit is NOT included in course price -A selection of Facial Hot Stones, Facial Cold Stones and Himalayan Salt Stones and a warming pad will be required after the course for this treatment
Why do we NOT include a kit? We would rather keep the price of the training course down and not include a cheap kit as other companies sometimes do, we believe in quality and will point you in the right direction for a quality kit at an affordable price.
Training Dates/Venues: This course is available at: Across the UK (in various locations in England, Scotland and Wales)
MODEL MAY BE REQUIRED:: If more than one student is booked onto the course then students will be practising on each other - NOTE: if no other students book onto the course then the course will run as 1-2-1 training on a model which you will need to bring with you to practise on.
WHAT IS A HOT/COLD STONE & SALT STONE FACIAL TREATMENT?
The Hot/Cold Stone & Salt Stone Facial Massage Therapy is a treatment of the purest energies for mind, body and soul. We use a selection of Hot and Cold Basalt Stones together with warmed Himalayan Salt Stones to stimulate cell renewal, heal and re-energise the skin while promoting a feeling of wellbeing.
Course Content & Learning Outcomes
- Course Objectives
- History of Hot Stones & Salt Stone
- Principles & benefits of the Hot Stones, Cold Stones and Salt Stones Facial Massage Therapy
- Chakra and Meridian Systems
- Client Consultation procedure
- Consultation Form
- GP Referral Letter
- Contraindications and Client's expectations
- How to prepare for the treatment
- Hygiene and Professionalism
- Preparing your work area
- Your working environment
- Health & Safety
- Health & Safety for COSHH Regulations
- Industry Regulations
- Professional Ethics
- Data Protection/GDPR/Client Confidentiality
- Risk Assessment
- Code of practise for Therapists
- Aftercare Advice
- Anatomy & Physiology relevant to this treatment
- Hot/Cold & Salt Stone Facial Massage Therapy routine
- Mini Hot/Cold & Salt Stone Facial Massage to be incorporated into Facial treatment
- Home Study (12 guided learning hours)
- 1 Day Practical
- 6 case studies (2 People x 3 times or 3 People x 2 times)
TRAINING DATES: Training dates are booked by individual arrangement at each training venue - please complete the online Course Date Form advising which venue and what month you are looking to do the course (a list of training dates will then be sent to you and you pick the most convenient date for you)
Venues: This course is available at: Across the UK (in various locations in England, Scotland and Wales)
Please read Terms and Conditions before booking or paying for this course