Polynesian Warm Coconut & Seashell Facial Massage Therapy Practitioner Diploma One-Day Course
Cost: - £210.00 (including Booking Fees of £50.00)
Awarding Body: This course is insurable and accredited/approved by the Professional bodies: ABP (Alliance of Beauty Practitioners), CMA (Complementary Medical Association) & IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine) and insured by Balens Insurance, BGI Insurance UK & European, Insync Insurance, Sun Alliance Insurance, Towergate Insurance & Westminster Insurance. Pre-Requisite: None - suitable for beginners, although we do recommend studying Anatomy & Physiology alongside this course
Kit: Please note a Kit is NOT included in course price - A Seashell Kit and Heating Pad will be required after the course for this treatment.
Why do we NOT include a kit? We would rather keep the price of the training course down and not include a cheap kit as other companies sometimes do, we believe in quality and will point you in the right direction for a quality kit at an affordable price.
Training Dates/Venues: This course is available at: Across the UK (in various locations in England, Scotland and Wales)
MODEL MAY BE REQUIRED:: If more than one student is booked onto the course then students will be practising on each other - NOTE: if no other students book onto the course then the course will run as 1-2-1 training on a model which you will need to bring with you to practise on.
WHAT IS A POLYNESIAN WARM COCONUT & SEASHEALL FACIAL MASSAGE TREATMENT?
Polynesian Warmed Coconut & Seashell Massage Facial is a holistic treatment not just a facial and therefore the therapeutic effects last long after the treatment is finished. Seashell massage improves the look of the face by improving muscle tone, circulation, soothing nerves and energy flow, it also reduces puffiness. Increasing circulation benefits the tissue with oxygen and nutrients. Increasing lymph flow and fluid movements helps clear toxins and relieves excess fluid collection. Gentle massage strokes with Seashells helps promote firmer muscles and strengthens capillaries.
Course Content & Learning Outcomes
- Course Content
- History and benefits of Polynesian and Seashell Massage
- Benefits of Coconut Oil for Facial Massage
- Placement of Shells for energy work
- Massage techniques
- Client Consultation procedure
- Consultation Form
- GP Referral Letter
- Contraindications and Client's expectations
- How to prepare for the treatment
- Hygiene and Professionalism
- Preparing your work area
- Your working environment
- Health & Safety
- Health & Safety for COSHH Regulations
- Industry Regulations
- Professional Ethics
- Data Protection/GDPR/Client Confidentiality
- Risk Assessment
- Code of practise for Therapists
- Aftercare Advice
- Anatomy & Physiology relevant to this treatment
- The Polynesian Warm Coconut & Seashell Facial Massage Therapy routine
- The Polynesian Warm Coconut & Seashell Facial Mini-Massage routine which could be incorporated into your everyday facial routine (if you are qualified in Beauty Facials)
- Home Study (12 guided learning hours)
- 1 Day Practical
- 6 case studies (2 People x 3 times or 3 People x 2 times)
TRAINING DATES: Training dates are booked by individual arrangement at each training venue - please complete the online Course Date Form advising which venue and what month you are looking to do the course (a list of training dates will then be sent to you and you pick the most convenient date for you)
Venues: This course is available at: Across the UK (in various locations in England, Scotland and Wales)
Please read Terms and Conditions before booking or paying for this course