Radio Frequency is a revolutionary treatment that firms, tightens and lifts the skin, can reduce wrinkles and fine lines, aiming to help you look and feel younger and healthier, without the downtime needed after more invasive surgery. On this course you will learn how to perform this treatment helping to produce new collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid.
Radio Frequency Practitioner Diploma Half-Day Course
||£205.00||Accredited/Approved by:||ABT (Associated Beauty Therapists), Towergate Health and Beauty, ABP (Alliance of Beauty Practitioners), IPHM (International Practitionres of Holistic Medicine)|
|Booking Fee: – included in course price
||Pre-Requisites:||Facial Beauty Therapy|
Kit* : – The Machine IS NOT INCLUDED in course price – Advice can be given on what options of machine to purchase (this is not required for the training date but will be needed to complete your case studies after your practical training day) PLEASE NOTE: This course is a generic course, so we do not recommend a certain brand of machine – you will be trained on different machines and on completion of this course you must ensure that you purchase a EU compliant machine with the mark CE and that you adhere to and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
Model may be required: If more than one student is booked onto the course then students will be practising on each other – NOTE: if no other students book onto the course then the course will still run as 1-2-1 training on a model which you need to bring with you to practise on.
WHAT IS A RADIO FREQUENCY TREATMENT?
Radio Frequency (RF) Therapy is used to re-tighten the skin of the face and the dilated pores by applying electromagnetic high frequency waves. It is a revolutionary treatment that firms, tightens and lifts the skin, all without having to go under the knife. The treatment is non-invasive so it is ideal for those who either don’t want, or do not believe they are old enough for surgical procedures. It best treats people who are in their 30s to 50s with little sagging on their facial tissues.
Radio Frequency actually stimulates the skin’s own natural renewal of collagen, resulting in smoother, tighter and younger looking skin. And the best thing is – Radio Frequency delivers great, visible results from the very first treatment. The final result is an improvement of the firmness and tension of the skin (lifting effect). This treatment is suitable for everybody, especially those looking to target fine lines and wrinkles or excess skin. You can also apply it to your thighs, arms, legs, and abdomen as well as face.
What are the Benefits of a Radio Frequency Facial?
- Fast and Painless. Radiofrequency facial treatment is a fast and painless procedure and the results of a tighter younger looking skin are immediate.
- It tightens, lifts and firms. Radio frequency treatments aids the skin in producing its own collagen and elastin therefore tightening, firming and lifting the skin.
- Tightens and tones. The skin will be tighter and firmer following the treatment because the heat from the radiofrequency device causes an instant tightening of the elastin fibres.
- Non-invasive. It is a non-invasive procedure hence no needles or scary looking equipment is used.
- Instant results. The results are instantly visible following the treatment leaving you with a great mood because your skin will look younger and feel tighter.
- Treats cellulite. Radiofrequency heats up and breaks down cellulite which cause fat cells. The body then gets rid of them via the lymphatic drainage.
- The radiofrequency facial treatment almost has the same feeling as a hot stone massage hence it is very relaxing and enjoyable. Don’t be surprised if you fall asleep during the procedure.
- The results are natural and desirable. Radio frequency relies on the body’s natural healing abilities thus the results are much more natural as compared to other treatments in the market.
COURSE CONTENT & LEARNING OUTCOMES:
This is a very in-depth course covering:
- Course objectives
- What is Radio Frequency
- Benefits of the Treatment
- Equipment Needed
- Products and equipment needed
- Skin analysis
- Client Advice/After Care/Patch Testing
- Hygiene, Health & Safety & Legislation
- Insurance, GDPR/ Data Protection & Marketing
- Relevant A&P
- Treatment Protocol
- Q & A’s
- Risk Assessment
- Home Study (10 guided learning hours)
- 1/2 day practical
- 6 case studies
TRAINING DATES: Training dates are booked by individual arrangement at each training venue – please complete the ONLINE COURSE DATE FORM advising which venue and what month you are looking to do the course (a list of training dates will then be sent to you and you pick the most convenient date for you)
This course is available at: Across the UK (in various locations in England, Scotland and Wales)
Please read Terms and Conditions before booking or paying for this course
Accredited/Approved and insurable by:
All Booking Fees/deposits paid are non refundable but can be held and transferrred to another date for up to 6 months if 14 days notice of cancellation is given.
Zen Tranquility Training cannot be held responsible for any changes in regulations or insurances that may take place that is out of our control and can effect insurances in the future. We give up to date knowledge to the best of our ability to all our leaners at the time of booking and participating on the course. We advise all learners to do their own research especially checking with their own insurance company that they will accept this course before booking onto any courses.