- Have you completed an online course and do not feel confident in performing the treatment you have learned?
- Have you attended training elsewhere and do not feel you were taught sufficiently and need further training?
- Did you train ages ago and are now wishing to offer treatments but need to refresh your knowledge?
If you answered yes to any of the above then these courses are for you, as they are excellent for refreshing and updating your current skills
Hands on Practice (Available on any course already trained) - These are taught on a 1-2-1 basis allowing you undivided, intensive training
Pre-requisites: Whatever is required for the course you wish to refresh on
Accreditation: IPHM and ABP
Cost: £25.00 booking fee and £100.00 up to three hours /more than three hours maximum payment is £150.00 (plus the booking fee)
Assessment: observation of treatment & practical assessment on the training day
All products & equipment: are supplied on the day to practice (with exception of any courses that you need the products prior to the training to patch test with)
Comprehensive in-depth course information
- What is the treatment and its aims
- Equipment needed
- Contraindications & contra-actions
- Consultation process
- Health & Safety & Legislation
- After care advice
- Techniques involved in the treatment protocol
- Individual action plan to get back on track
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US here OR EMAIL email@example.com