Cost: - £160.00 (including Booking Fee of £50.00)
Awarding Body: This course is insurable and accredited/approved by the Professional bodies: ABP (Alliance of Beauty Practitioners), IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine) and insured by BGI Insurance UK & European, Insync Insurance, Sun Alliance Insurance, Towergate Insurance & Westminster Insurance.
This is the first step to becoming a Reiki Practitioner and enables you to go on to do the Reiki Level II Practitioner course.
Pre-Requisite: None - suitable for beginners - This is the first step to becoming a Reiki Practitioner and enables you to go on to do the Reiki Level II Practitioner course.
Training Dates/Venues: This course is available at: Across the UK (in various locations in England and Scotland)
The work Reiki is made of two Japanese words - Rei means "Universal Energy or the Higher Power" and Ki is "life force energy".
A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include deep relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing.
- Creates deep relaxation and aids the body to release stress and tension
- It accelerates the body's self-healing abilities
- Aids better sleep
- Reduces blood pressure
- Can help with acute (injuries) and chronic problems (asthma, eczema, headaches etc) and aides the breaking of addictions
- Helps relieve pain
- Removes energy blockages, adjusts the energy flow of the endocrine system bringing the body into balance and harmony
- Assists the body in cleaning itself from toxins
- Reduces some of the side effects of drugs and helps the body to recover from drug therapy after surgery and chemotherapy
- Supports and strengthens the immune system
- Increases vitality and postpones the aging process
- Raises the vibrational frequency of the body
- Helps spiritual growth and emotional clearing
Course Content & Learning Outcomes
- History and benefits of Reiki
- The Human energy field
- Chakra System
- Reiki Attunement to Level I
- Contra-actions/aftercare advice
- Self-Healing, Meditation, Principles of Reiki and Hand Placements
Duration: 1 Day Practical in the Classroom (if training with other students)
Home study: 2 day guided learning hours required to be completed before the training day (emailed to you). This allows for an intensive one day practical study of the routine
Everything you need to learn this treatment is included in this course.
Case Studies: None
TRAINING DATES: Training dates are booked by individual arrangement at each training venue - please complete the online Course Date Form advising which venue and what month you are looking to do the course (a list of training dates will then be sent to you and you pick the most convenient date for you)
Training Dates/Venues: This course is available at: Across the UK (in various locations in England, and Scotland)
Please read Terms and Conditions before booking or paying for this course