Cost: – £225.00 (including Booking Fee £75.00)
Awarding Body: This course is insurable and accredited/approved by the Professional bodies: ABP (Alliance of Beauty Practitioners), ABT (Associated Beauty Therapists) & IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine) and insured by ABT Insurance, BGI Insurance UK & European, Insync Insurance, Sun Alliance Insurance, Towergate Insurance & Westminster Insurance.
Certifications/Qualifications Attained: Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training accredited/recognised diploma – Insurable allowing you to gain insurance and use therapy with the general public and charge.
Pre-Requisite: Qualification in Reiki Healing Level I (Please note: Level II can only be taken at least 22 days after completion of Level I course)
Training Dates/Venues: This course is available at: Across the UK (in various locations in England and Scotland)
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
The work Reiki is made of two Japanese words – Rei means “Univesal Energy or the Higher Power” and Ki is “life force energy”.
A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include deep relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing.
- Creates deep relaxation and aids the body to release stress and tension
- It accelerates the body’s self-healing abilities
- Aids better sleep
- Reduces blood pressure
- Can help with acute (injuries) and chronic problems (asthma, eczema, headaches etc) and aides the breaking of addictions
- Helps relieve pain
- Removes energy blockages, adjusts the energy flow of the endocrine system bringing the body into balance and harmony
- Assists the body in cleaning itself from toxins
- Reduces some of the side effects of drugs and helps the body to recover from drug therapy after surgery and chemotherapy
- Supports and strengthens the immune system
- Increases vitality and postpones the aging process
- Raises the vibrational frequency of the body
- Helps spiritual growth and emotional clearing
Course Content & Learning Outcomes
- History and benefits of Reiki
- The Human energy field
- Chakra System
- Reiki attunement to Level II
- Your working environment
- Code of practice & insurance for therapists
- Data Protection/GDPR/Client Confidentiality
- Consultation including contra-indications
- Contra-actions/aftercare advice
- Marketing Advice
- Principles of Reiki and Treatment Hand Placements
Duration: 1 Day Practical in the Classroom (if training with other students)
Home study: 2 day guided learning hours required to be completed before the training day (emailed to you). This allows for an intensive one day practical study of the routine
Everything you need to learn this treatment is included in this course.
Case Studies: You will be required to submit 6 case studies (2 people x 3 times or 3 people x 2 times) before you receive your certificate (although please note if the tutor feels that you have not reached a competent standard after completing your practical training and case studies then you will be set a reassessment. There is an additional charge for this being £40.00).
TRAINING DATES: Training dates are booked by individual arrangement at each training venue – please complete the online Course Date Form advising which venue and what month you are looking to do the course (a list of training dates will then be sent to you and you pick the most convenient date for you)
Training Dates/Venues: This course is available at: Across the UK (in various locations in England, and Scotland)
Please read Terms and Conditions before booking or paying for this course