Rose Quartz Facial Massage Therapy Practitioner Diploma One-Day Course
Cost: - £210.00 (including Booking Fee of £50.00)
Awarding Body: This course is insurable and accredited/approved by the Professional bodies: ABP (Alliance of Beauty Practitioners), CMA (Complementary Medical Association) & IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine) and insured by BGI Insurance UK & European, Insync Insurance, Sun Alliance Insurance, Towergate Insurance & Westminster Insurance.
Pre-Requisite: None - suitable for beginners, although we do recommend studying Anatomy & Physiology alongside this course
Kit: Please note a Kit is NOT included in course price - A selection of Rose Quartz crystals (palm stones, wands, tumble stones, Spheres, heart stones, pendulum) and a warming pad will be required after the course for this treatment
Why do we NOT include a kit? We would rather keep the price of the training course down and not include a cheap kit as other companies sometimes do, we believe in quality and will point you in the right direction for a quality kit at an affordable price.
Training Dates/Venues: This course is available at: Across the UK (in various locations in England and Scotland)
MODEL MAY BE REQUIRED:: If more than one student is booked onto the course then students will be practising on each other - NOTE: if no other students book onto the course then the course will run as 1-2-1 training on a model which you will need to bring with you to practise on.
WHAT IS A ROSE QUARTZ FACIAL MASSAGE THERAPY TREATMENT?
The Rose Quartz Facial Massage Therapy is a treatment of the purest energies for mind, body and soul. We use rose essential oil, rosehip oil and rosewater to nourish the skin. We then combine facial massage with rose quartz crystal wands to stimulate cell renewal, heal and re-energise the skin while promoting a feeling of wellbeing. Rose quartz contains a number of minerals, including iron, magnesium, sodium, manganese and silicium, as well as oxygen. Thanks to the ability to transfer energy, this crystal has a positive effect on body, mind and soul.
Course Content & Learning Outcomes
- Course Content
- History of Crystals
- Principles & benefits of the Rose Quartz Facial Massage Therapy
- Chakra and Meridian Systems
- Looking after and using your Rose Quartz Crystals
- Client Consultation procedure
- Consultation Form
- GP Referral Letter
- Contraindications and Client's expectations
- How to prepare for the treatment
- Hygiene and Professionalism
- Preparing your work area
- Your working environment
- Health & Safety
- Health & Safety for COSHH Regulations
- Industry Regulations
- Professional Ethics
- Data Protection/GDPR/Client Confidentiality
- Risk Assessment
- Code of practise for Therapists
- Aftercare Advice
- Anatomy & Physiology relevant to this treatment
- Rose Quartz Facial Massage Therapy routine
- Rose Quartz Mini-Massage routine which could be incorporated into your everyday facial routine (if you are qualified in Beauty Facials)
- Home Study (12 guided learning hours)
- 1 Day Practical
- 6 case studies (2 People x 3 times or 3 People x 2 times)
TRAINING DATES: Training dates are booked by individual arrangement at each training venue - please complete the online Course Date Form advising which venue and what month you are looking to do the course (a list of training dates will then be sent to you and you pick the most convenient date for you)
Venues: This course is available at: Across the UK (in various locations in England, Scotland and Wales)
Please read Terms and Conditions before booking or paying for this course