Russian Volume Lashes Practitioner Diploma One-Day Course
Cost: – £255.00 (including Booking Fee of £75.00)
Kit: – £130.00 including package and postage
Awarding Body: This course is insurable and accredited/approved by the Professional bodies: ABP (Alliance of Beauty Practitioners), ABT (Associated Beauty Therapists) & IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine) and insured by ABT Insurance, BGI Insurance UK & European, Insync Insurance, Sun Alliance Insurance, Towergate Insurance & Westminster Insurance.
Certifications/Qualifications Attained: Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training accredited/recognised diploma – Insurable allowing you to gain insurance and use therapy with the general public and charge.
Pre-Requisite: Qualification in Single Eyelash Extensions Application
Training Dates/Venues: This course is available at the following venues:-
WHAT IS A RUSSIAN VOLUME LASHES TREATMENT
Russian Volume lashes is a technique that builds volume to lashes to create luscious lashes like never before. It is a layering approach that builds lashes to 2D, 3D, 4D, 5D, 6D up to 20D (simplified as XD). This technique requires a lot of patience and requires a significant amount of skill compared to classic eyelash extensions.
This technique (also known as Russian Layering technique and 3D-6D lashes) originated in Russia and has recently make a breakthrough in the rest of Europe. This multi lash technique involves adhering synthetic, ultra-fine lashes onto one single lash.
Your clients will be amazed with eyelashes that display a feather type effect with extreme volume which is not achievable with any other lash application method.
There are many ways Russian Volume Lashes can benefit a client:-
- Benefit the client by giving them extreme but natural looking volume
- They boost their appearance and attention to their eyes
- Improve the health of their eyes by eliminating the use of mascara, one of the main culprits for eye irritation and infection.
- Wake-up with beautiful eyes every morning, without having to apply mascara
- Anti-aging for mature ladies, giving the illusion of lifting, opening up and defining the eye area.
- Russian lashes are thinner lashes compared to normal individual lash one on one extensions are and they are able to flex more easily therefore placing less weight on the natural lash making them feel lighter and more comfortable for the client to wear
- Clients feel relaxed and very comfortable throughout their eyelash beauty treatment.
Course Content & Learning Outcomes
- Introduction & Benefits of Russian volume lashes
- How to manage your working environment
- Health and Safety
- Data Protection/GDPR/Client Confidentiality
- Professional Ethics
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Client Consultation
- Eye Diseases, Disorders and Contra-indications
- Preparing for treatment
- How to do a Patch Test
- Products needed for Treatment
- Achieving the desired look for 2D, 3D, 4D, 5D, 6D lashes
- Trouble Shooting advice
- Layering Lash Application
- Removal of Lashes
- Maintenance of Lashes
- Aftercare Advice
- Case studies
NB: A patch test MUST be carried out 48 hours prior to this course. This can be done either at the training venue if you live nearby or by purchasing your own kit. If you are the only student on the course you must carry out the patch test on your model.
Duration: 1 Day Practical in the Classroom (if training with other students)
Home study: 2 day guided learning hours required to be completed before the training day (emailed to you). This allows for an intensive one day practical study of the routine
Case Studies: You will be required to submit 3 case studies before you receive your certificate (although please note if the tutor feels that you have not reached a competent standard after completing your practical training and case studies then you will be set a reassessment. There is an additional charge for this being £40.00).
TRAINING DATES: Training dates are booked by individual arrangement at each training venue – please complete the online Course Date Form advising which venue and what month you are looking to do the course (a list of training dates will then be sent to you and you pick the most convenient date for you)
Please read Terms and Conditions before booking or paying for this course
All Booking Fees/deposits paid are non refundable but can be held and transferrred to another date for up to 6 months if 14 days notice of cancellation is given.
Zen Tranquility Training cannot be held responsible for any changes in regulations or insurances that may take place that is out of our control and can effect insurances in the future. We give up to date knowledge to the best of our ability to all our leaners at the time of booking and participating on the course. We advise all learners to do their own research especially checking with their own insurance company that they will accept this course before booking onto any courses.