Cost: – £235.00 (including Booking Fee £75.00)
Awarding Body: This course is insurable and accredited/approved by the Professional bodies: ABP (Alliance of Beauty Practitioners), ABT (Associated Beauty Therapists) & IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine) and insured by ABT Insurance, BGI Insurance UK & European, Insync Insurance, Sun Alliance Insurance, Towergate Insurance & Westminster Insurance.
Certifications/Qualifications Attained: Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training accredited/recognised diploma – Insurable allowing you to gain insurance and use therapy with the general public and charge.
Pre-Requisite: Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology and Full Body Massage qualification
Training Dates/Venues: This course is available at: Across the UK (in various locations in England)
Thai Aroma Massage combines the traditional Thai massage and stretches with the Western style Swedish massage. It is performed on a massage bed using pre-blended Thai Aromatherapy oils giving a unique massage experience. Not only does the client experience a balance of their energy (sen) lines but it also leaves them feeling total relaxed and peaceful.
- Improved circulation of blood and lymph
- Aids removal of toxins
- Reduced stiffness and improved flexibility
- Stress relief – calming and sedating
- Reduces stiffness and improves flexibility and range of movement
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Improves sleep pattern
- Stimulation lymphatic drainage
- Improved mental clarity
- Boosts immune system
- Encourages relaxation
Course Content & Learning Outcomes
- History and benefits of Thai Aroma Massage
- Your working environment including COSHH regulations and other health & safety for use of essential oils
- Essential oil blends for Balinese Massage
- Your working environment
- Code of Practice and Insurance for Therapists
- Health & Safety
- Data Protection/GDPR/Client Confidentiality
- Consultation including contra-indications
- Contra-actions/ aftercare advice
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Hygiene and Professionalism
- Massage techniques
- The Thai Aroma Massage Therapy routine
Duration: 1 Day Practical in the Classroom (if training with other students)
Home study: 2 day guided learning hours required to be completed before the training day (emailed to you). This allows for an intensive one day practical study of the routine
Everything you need to learn this treatment is included in this course.
Case Studies: You will be required to submit 6 case studies (2 people x 3 times or 3 people x 2 times) before you receive your certificate (although please note if the tutor feels that you have not reached a competent standard after completing your practical training and case studies then you will be set a reassessment. There is an additional charge for this being £40.00).
TRAINING DATES: Training dates are booked by individual arrangement at each training venue – please complete the online Course Date Form advising which venue and what month you are looking to do the course (a list of training dates will then be sent to you and you pick the most convenient date for you)
Training Dastes/Venues: This course is available at: Across the UK (in various locations in England and Scotland)
Please read Terms and Conditions before booking or paying for this course