Threading Practitioner Diploma Half-Day Course
Cost: – £150.00 (Booking Fee of £45.00 required to confirm booking)
Awarding Body: This course is insurable and accredited/approved by the Professional bodies: ABP (Alliance of Beauty Practitioners), ABT (Associated Beauty Therapists) & IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine) and insured by ABT Insurance, BGI Insurance UK & European, Insync Insurance, Sun Alliance Insurance, Towergate Insurance & Westminster Insurance.
Pre-Requisite: None – suitable for beginners
Training Dates/Venues: This course is available at: Across the UK (in various locations in England, Scotland and Wales)
WHAT IS A THREADING TREATMENT?
Threading hair is an ancient method commonly practiced in Eastern countries, like Egypt and India, but is becoming very popular here in the West. Threading removed the entire hair follicle, lasting up to 6 weeks. A cotton thread is pulled along unwanted hair in a twisting motion, to trap hair in a mini lasso and lifts the hair right out of the follicle.
- It’s extremely sanitary. Nothing but the thread touches the skin, and it’s thrown away after use.
- Great for people with ‘trouble’ brows. Threading has this amazing ability to be so concise in the hair that it removes. It’s sworn by people who say they can never get their eyebrows even, despite tweezing, waxing or sugaring.
- No chemicals are applied on the skin. When people have certain circumstances, or are taking medicine that conflicts with waxing and sugaring, they can still get threading done.
- It’s very fast
Course Content & Learning Outcomes
- How to choose the right brow shape
- The 5 basic Shapes
- How to Shape and re-design
- Overcoming brow problems – coarse hair, over plucked brows
- How to manage your working environment
- Code of practice and insurance for therapists
- Data Protection/GDPR/Client Confidentiality
- Consultation procedure including contra-indications
- Contra-actions to the treatment and aftercare advice
- Principles and methods of Threading with hands
Duration: Half Day Practical in the Classroom (if training with other students)
Home study: 2 day guided learning hours required to be completed before the training day (emailed to you). This allows for an intensive one day practical study of the routine
Case Studies: You will be required to submit 6 case studies (2 Brows, 2 Lips, 2 Chins) before you receive your certificate (although please note if the tutor feels that you have not reached a competent standard after completing your practical training and case studies then you will be set a reassessment. There is an additional charge for this being £40.00).
TRAINING DATES: Training dates are booked by individual arrangement at each training venue – please complete the online Course Date Form advising which venue and what month you are looking to do the course (a list of training dates will then be sent to you and you pick the most convenient date for you)
Please read Terms and Conditions before booking or paying for this course
All Booking Fees/deposits paid are non refundable but can be held and transferrred to another date for up to 6 months if 14 days notice of cancellation is given.
Zen Tranquility Training cannot be held responsible for any changes in regulations or insurances that may take place that is out of our control and can effect insurances in the future. We give up to date knowledge to the best of our ability to all our leaners at the time of booking and participating on the course. We advise all learners to do their own research especially checking with their own insurance company that they will accept this course before booking onto any courses.