Ultrasonic Skincare Scrubber & Facial Steaming Facial is ideal for anyone who wants to improve the appearance of their skin, it rejuvenates your skin and works perfectly, peeling skin. It protects your skin from cuticle stacking by eliminating any dead cells. When you use the scrubber & steamer for several days consecutively, it will remove dirt, melanin, and firm wrinkles and lighten your skin.
Ultrasonic Skincare Scrubber & Facial Steaming Practitioner Diploma One-Day Course
ABP (Alliance of Beauty Practitioners), IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine)
Booking Fee: - included in course price
||Pre-Requisites:||Facial Beauty Therapy|
Kit* : - The Machine IS NOT INCLUDED in course price - Advice can be given on what options of machine to purchase (this is not required for the training date but will be needed to complete your case studies after your practical training day) PLEASE NOTE: This course is a generic course, so we do not recommend a certain brand of machine - you will be trained on different machines and on completion of this course you must ensure that you purchase a EU compliant machine with the mark CE and that you adhere to and follow the manufacturer's instructions.
Model may be required: If more than one student is booked onto the course then students will be practising on each other - NOTE: if no other students book onto the course then the course will still run as 1-2-1 training on a model which you need to bring with you to practise on.
WHAT IS A ULTRASONIC SKINCARE SCRUBBER & STEAMING TREATMENT?
The Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber is an ultrasonic face spatula which helps clear out dead skin and debris. It uses high-frequency vibration (via sound waves) which enable cells start “talking” to each other, and the pores open wide, so dirt and debris are gently vibrated and scrubbed away. Though pores can’t be made smaller when dirt and debris are washed away, they appear smaller and, in turn, the skin looks smoother and brighter. It does not only clean the skin but also enhance skin functions and improve its health.
Using steam on your face helps open up the skin pores, clears the dirt, and eliminates the acne-causing bacteria. It also softens the blackheads and whiteheads (caused by blocked pores), making it easy to get rid of them and helps with the Ultrasonic Skincare Scrubber treatment.
What are the Benefits of a Ultrasonic Skincare Scrubber?
- It removes deep-seated dirt
- Removes flaky and dry skin
- It evens out the skin texture giving a smooth complexion
- Help eradicate blackheads, pimples and fine lines
- Reduces Wrinkles
- Reduce Acne Lesions
- Decrease Rosacea
- Treats Inflammation
- Increase Moisture Retention on the Skin
- Benefit for Tissue Healing
- Increases the Extensibility of Collagen Tissue
- Improves Skin Tone
- Increases Cell Rejuvenation
- Diminishes unwanted Pigment
What are the Benefits of Facial Steaming?
- Face steaming opens up your pores allowing the release of dead skin cells, bacteria, dirt, and other impurities that clog pores. All of which helps to prevent blemishes.
- If you are experiencing blackheads a face steam can help soften them making it easier for removal
- Sebum is a natural oil produced by our sebaceous glands. It’s purpose is to lubricate our hair and skin. But, when sebum is trapped beneath our skin’s’ surface it can create a breeding ground for bacteria leading to blemishes and blackheads. A facial steam helps to release trapped sebum oil as it opens the pores.
- A combination of warm steam and increased perspiration while facial steaming dilates your blood vessels and increases circulation. What does this do for your skin? The boost of blood flow nourishes your skin and delivers oxygen resulting in a natural, healthy glow.
- Facial steaming hydrates the skin and naturally moisturizes your face
- Increased blood flow experienced during a steam facial promotes collagen and elastin production. This results in firmer, younger-looking skin. I find it’s highly noticeable after a face steam.
- Facial steaming increases the skin’s permeability enabling for better absorption. This means following a facial steam the moisturizer or other skin product you apply penetrates deeper into the skin.
COURSE CONTENT & LEARNING OUTCOMES:
This is a very in-depth course covering:
- Course objectives
- What is an Ultrasonic Skincare Scrubber?
- How does an Ultrasonic Skincare Scrubber treatment work?
- What is Facial Steaming
- How does a Facial Steaming treatment work?
- Benefits of both Treatments
- Equipment Needed
- Products and equipment needed
- Skin analysis
- Client Advice/After Care/Patch Testing
- Hygiene, Health & Safety & Legislation
- Insurance, GDPR/ Data Protection & Marketing
- Relevant A&P
- Treatment Protocol
- Q & A's
- Risk Assessment
- Home Study (10 guided learning hours)
- One day practical
- 6 case studies
TRAINING DATES: Training dates are booked by individual arrangement at each training venue - please complete the ONLINE COURSE DATE FORM advising which venue and what month you are looking to do the course (a list of training dates will then be sent to you and you pick the most convenient date for you)
This course is available at:
- in-house/mobile training (depending on location)
Please read Terms and Conditions before booking or paying for this course