Certifications/Qualifications Attained: Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training accredited/recognised diploma
Awarding Body: This course is insurable and accredited/approved by the Professional bodies: ABP (Alliance of Beauty Practitioners), CMA (Complementary Medical Association) & IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine) and insured by Balens Insurance, BGI Insurance UK & European, Insync Insurance, Sun Alliance Insurance, Towergate Insurance & Westminster Insurance.
Pre-Requisite: None – suitable for beginners, although we do recommend studying Anatomy & Physiology alongside this course
Training Dates/Venues: This course is available at: Across the UK (in various locations in England)
MODEL MAY BE REQUIRED:: If more than one student is booked onto the course then students will be practising on each other – NOTE: if no other students book onto the course then the course will run as 1-2-1 training on a model which you will need to bring with you to practise on.
It is a very inexpensive treatment to offer. You just stimulate the points using a pen or fingers – never needles.
Using just 30+ basic pressure points, you can learn to heal in the simplest fashion. The face is always readily accessible and so all the points can be stimulated in all circumstances.
The great attraction of facial reflexology is that it is capable of being useful in all sorts of ailments and pains. As an example:
- Problems with the back, joints and muscles
- Sexual and genital problems and hormonal upsets
- Skin problems
- Digestion, assimilation and elimination
- Nervous problems
- Circulatory problems
- Respiratory problems
- Chronic disorders such as Parkinson’s Disease
Course Content & Learning Outcomes
- History of Reflexology
- What is Facial Reflexology and how does it work
- History of Facial Reflexology
- Benefits of Facial Reflexology
- Benefits of Facial Massage
- Facial Reflexology Points
- Instruments and Techniques
- Correct stimulation
- Energy Massage
- Contraindications & Consultation
- Hygiene, Health & Safety
- Code of Practice & Insurance
- Data Protection/GDPR/Client Confidentiality
- Aftercare Advice
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Structure and function of the Face
- Theory Questionnaire
- Reflexology Point Diagrams
- Correspondences, Effects & Indications for Points
- How to Create Bespoke Treatments
- Main Correspondence Points: Body, Functions, Symptoms
- Therapeutic Index
- Treatment Routine
- Home Study (12 guided learning hours)
- 1 Day Practical
- 6 case studies (2 People x 3 times or 3 People x 2 times)
TRAINING DATES: Training dates are booked by individual arrangement at each training venue – please complete the online Course Date Form advising which venue and what month you are looking to do the course (a list of training dates will then be sent to you and you pick the most convenient date for you)
This course is available at:
Please read Terms and Conditions before booking or paying for this course
All Booking Fees/deposits paid are non refundable but can be held and transferrred to another date for up to 6 months if 14 days notice of cancellation is given.
Zen Tranquility Training cannot be held responsible for any changes in regulations or insurances that may take place that is out of our control and can effect insurances in the future. We give up to date knowledge to the best of our ability to all our leaners at the time of booking and participating on the course. We advise all learners to do their own research especially checking with their own insurance company that they will accept this course before booking onto any courses.