|Title:||VTCT Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology Level 3 (RQF)|
|Accreditation:||This course is a Level 3 (RQF) qualification by the Vocational Training Charity Trust (VTCT).|
|Cost of the Course:||The cost of this course is £340.|
|Course Fee Covers:||The course fee covers all Final Assessment and Exam Fees.|
|Brief:||Anatomy and Physiology is the foundation for any person wishing to work in the therapy and care industry. This VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology contains two of the units required to complete to achieve a Level 3 Diploma in many therapy qualifications on the RRQ (Register of Regulated Qualifications). No attendance is needed to complete this course.|
|Requirements:||This course is available for complete beginners with no previous experience, basic computer skills are required to complete this course.|
|Payment Method:||Payments can be made via PayPal, bank transfer or by calling the Zen Zone Therapy Training office on 01277 562564. To book online, simply click on the PayPal button below. Please see the booking terms and conditions for information. The price shown includes all examination costs.|
VTCT Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology (RQF) Online Training Course – More Details
The VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy Physiology and Pathology contains two if the units that you are required to complete to achieve a Level 3 Diploma in many therapy qualifications on the RRQ (Register of Regulated Qualifications). You can study at home (UK and International) and achieve a professionally recognised diploma that will give you 13 credits. With 206 bones and more than 600 muscles in the human body, along with an intricate network of blood vessels, nerves and other integrated systems, the human body is a complex organism. Anatomy is the study of form and physiology the study of function. As form and function are connected, the study of both anatomy and physiology are intrinsically linked, and therefore studied together.
The easy-to-use online course coupled with our unrivalled support enables you to achieve your professionally recognised diploma in the way that best suits you, so you can then confidently continue with your career, safe in the knowledge that your thorough understanding of anatomy, physiology and pathology will stand you in good stead. This qualification is issued by a government-approved awarding body, and so this accredited qualification will be recognised by the leading insurance companies.
VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Beauty Therapy & Complementary Therapies, UK & International AC30407, Accreditation Number 600/4845/1 Comprises of Unit R/503/7640 13 Credits, 94 Guided Learning Hours.
Upon booking this course you will be able to download a comprehensive manual which will be a handy revision and reference tool.
No attendance is needed to complete this course. This course takes approximately 94 hours to complete.
During the course you will cover the following topics:
- Facts about the human body,
- What is Anatomy and Physiology?
- Chemistry of the body,
- The Cell,
- The Skin and common Pathologies,
- The Hair and common Pathologies,
- The Nails and common Pathologies,
- The Circulatory System and common Pathologies,
- The Digestive System and common Pathologies,
- The Endocrine System and common Pathologies,
- The Immune System and common Pathologies,
- The Lymphatic System and common Pathologies,
- The Muscular System and common Pathologies,
- The Nervous System and common Pathologies,
- The Respiratory System and common Pathologies,
- The Skeletal System and common Pathologies,
- The Urinary System and common Pathologies,
- The Reproductive System and common Pathologies.
The course also contains:
- Upon booking this course two comprehensive manuals will be available for you to download (Anatomy & Physiology and Pathology) which will be a handy revision and reference tool.
- The learning portal contains interactive tutorials and online assessments which will help with your learning experience.
- Attendance is not required to complete this course.
The Advantages of our Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology Level 3 VTCT qualification online course are…
- Start the course whenever you wish,
- It’s home study so you can study in the comfort of your own home!
- Study at your own pace,
- Comprehensive tutorials written by an e-learning tutor with over 28 year’s experience to maximise your learning and retention,
- Continually monitor your progress through self-assessments,
- Unlimited e-tutor support,
- Access to all our blogs and forums so you can communicate with other learners if you wish,
- No waiting for results – online marking is immediate!
- No regular travelling expenses,
- No hidden costs, the cost of the course covers all courses fees.
Online learning is an excellent way to study because you do not have to travel to a training venue, you can fit studying around life’s demands, allowing you to work through the course at your own and enjoy the journey without the pressure of imposed timetables.
Our easy-to-use online course, together with our support, enables you to achieve your VTCT Anatomy Physiology & Pathology Level 3 qualification in the way that best suits you.
VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Complementary Therapies (RQF) VTCT (AC30407).
Please note that this qualification is called a “Certificate”. As from 1st September 2012, the word diploma was removed from all Anatomy and Physiology and Pathology qualifications, to meet Government-approved Awarding Organisation requirements. A Level 3 Certificate is now the recognised qualification and the industry standard.
This course is a Level 3 (RQF) qualification by Vocational Training Charity Trust (VTCT).
This course is available for complete beginners with no previous experience, basic computer skills are required to complete this course.
Manuals & Certification:
Training manuals will be downloadable to each learner via their online learning portal. These manuals will be available to download for 60 days once your course has started. It will be the learner’s responsibility to download and save the training manuals within this time. Manuals can be read on all devices. Certification for your course will be emailed to you once you have met the learning outcomes.
Learning Outcomes & Evidence of achievement:
Learners will be required to show achievement of a range of relevant learning outcomes and assessment criteria, as set by the National Occupational Standard and Accrediting Body by: –
- Theory knowledge will be assessed during your training time.
Your VTCT final assessment is made up of two assessments. Each assessment has 90 multiple choice questions and you have two hours to complete each assessment (2 hours per assessment), and you must achieve a pass grade of 70% to pass. All aspects of our VTCT Level 3 Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology course is delivered online. There is no waiting for your result – you know immediately.
This VTCT qualification exam must be invigilated by an assessor and we are one of the few training schools who meet the requirements to allow you to complete your online assessment online in your own home and country. However, if you wish you can always come to our training venues in Brighton or in Hartbeespoort to complete the assessment. To be able to complete your final assessment online, you must have access to Zoom.
We are very fortunate to be able to be very flexible with regards to your final assessment date. Once you have met all the required learning outcomes, you will be asked to submit five dates which best work for you and we will do our best to facilities the dates for you, and if we can’t work around your dates, you will be asked to supply additional dates.
This course takes approximately 94 hours to complete. The course will be available to you for 12 months from the date of course confirmation. Please note that you must log into the Learners Portal within 60 days otherwise the portal will mark your course dormant.