Been meaning to write your own course manuals for ages but just do not have the time or know where to start? These pre-written manuals are ready to teach from straight away or they can be edited and you can add any information that you like but you CANNOT delete* any of the information already in the manual (as that is the pre-approved accreditation part) – you can either just add your company name and logo and send off to ABP (Alliance of Beauty Practitioners) with your accreditation fee or you can change the manuals to include any extra information that you wish to include in your manuals.
*CANNOT delete this relates purely to ABP – the only part of the manual you CAN delete is the suggested treatment routine and then you can add your own treatment routine but you cannot delete any of the existing theory - if you are using a different company for your accreditation you can change whatever you like in the course manual.
- This manual is fully compatible to meet accreditation standards of the insurance companies.
- The Manuals can be downloaded in word format and are easy to edit.
- Free example lesson plan will be emailed out to you too.
PLEASE NOTE: For accreditation to be approved by ABP you must hold a recognised Teaching qualification and certificates in the courses in which you wish to teach.
LICENSE DETAILS - Files are digitally imprinted and can be tracked back to the original source and therefore any information given or content in this manual cannot be re-sold, or shared by the purchaser who is solely allowed to use the content for their sole business purposes only.
Course Manual content:
- Course objectives
- History of Acrylic Nail enhancements
- Aims of Acrylic Tip and Dip treatment
- Shapes of Nails
- Identification of nail disorders and contra-actions to treatment
- Client Advice, After Care
- Hygiene, Heath & Safety and Legislation
- GDPR/Data Protection & Marketing
- Relevant Anatomy and Physiology
- Treatment protocol including: Cleansing, Cuticle work, Nail Filing and Shaping, applying artificial nails, how to Dip nails, infills and removal
If you wish to purchase 10 or more manuals we offer the following discounts:-
10 or more manuals = 20% discount
If you wish to purchase more than 10 Manuals please contact us either via the contact form on the website or email email@example.com with a list of which courses manuals you would like to purchase with your business name and contact details and then we will issue a payment invoice for you with the relevant discount applied. Upon payment the manuals will be sent via email within 24 hours where you can download them instantly.
- Our manuals are not for resale
- For Personal use at your Academy to send to your Students only
- Not to be shared with other training providers
- Copyright violators will be prosecuted
Returns or cancellation of purchase is not accepted