For Bulk Purchases - please scroll down the page to Bulk Purchases and click on email link and send a list of manuals you wish to purchase and then an invoice will be sent out to you
Want to start your own training company?
Been meaning to write your own course manuals for ages but just do not have the time or know where to start?
Are you already a training company but want to offer new courses but just don't have time to write the new manuals?
Then these pre-written manuals are ready to teach from straight away or they can be edited and you can add any information that you like – you can either just add your company name and logo and send off to ABP (Alliance of Beauty Practitioners) with your accreditation fee (or to the accreditation company of your choice) or you can change the manuals to include any extra information that you wish to include in your manuals.
- This manual is fully compatible to meet accreditation standards of the insurance companies.
- The Manuals can be downloaded in word format and are easy to edit.
- Free example lesson plan and certificate template will be emailed out to you too.
PLEASE NOTE: For accreditation to be approved by ABP (and also for most accreditation Companies) you must hold a recognised Teaching qualification and certificates in the courses in which you wish to teach.
These manuals have passed accreditation previously with a number of accreditation bodies including ABT (Associated Beauty Therapists), CMA (Complementary Medical Association) and IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine)
LICENSE DETAILS - Files are digitally imprinted and can be tracked back to the original source and therefore any information given or content in this manual cannot be re-sold, or shared by the purchaser who is solely allowed to use the content for their sole business purposes only.
Course Manual content:
- Course objectives
- What is Reflexology?
- How Reflexology works
- History and principles of Reflexology
- Modern Reflexology
- Zone Therapy
- Zones of the Feet
- Zone Lines and Organ relationship
- Referral Areas
- How to feet read the feet and map the reflexes on the feet
- Benefits of Reflexology
- Benefits of Foot Massage
- Reflexology Techniques
- Directional Terms
- Reflexology Body Systems Maps
- Endocrine System
- Respiratory System
- Cardiovascular System
- Digestive System
- Urinary/Renal System
- Immune/Lymphatic System
- Reproductive System
- Musculoskeletal System
- Client Advice, After Care, Patch Testing
- Hygiene, Health & Safety and Legislation
- GDPR/Data Protection & Marketing
- Relevant Anatomy and Physiology
- Treatment protocol
- How to carry out a pre-treatment foot massage
- Reflexology treatment
- How to carry out a post-treatment foot massage
- At a glance treatment handout
Course manual consists of 126 pages
If you wish to purchase multiple manuals, we offer the following discounts:-
Any 3 manuals for £95.00
Any 5 to 9 manuals =10% discount
Any 10 plus manuals = 20% discount
If you wish to bulk purchase, please contact us either via the contact form on the website or email email@example.com with a list of which courses manuals you would like to purchase with your business name and contact details and then we will issue a payment invoice for you with the relevant discount applied. Upon payment the manuals will be sent via email within 24 hours where you can download them instantly.
- Our manuals are not for resale
- For Personal use at your Academy to send to your Students only
- Not to be shared with other training providers
- Copyright violators will be prosecuted
Returns or cancellation of purchase is not accepted